By accepting service at PC HUT, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to all the terms below. You agree to these service terms and all applicable service fees.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. PC HUT will only perform and provide computer services, repairs, and upgrades as requested by the customer.
2. Warranty does not cover issues and defects not disclosed upon dropping off repair.
3. During the process of repair, there may be a possibility of data loss. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
4. PC HUT will take reasonable care to protect data but shall not be liable for any data loss or other damages resulting from data loss.
5. Data backup, transfer and/or recovery are not covered by warranty.
6. Customer accepts there might be unexpected delays in completing the repair depending on the workload and availability of parts if required.
7. Parts or products provided for service may be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
8. All unclaimed items or repairs will automatically become properties of PC HUT after 6 months starting from the date of notification of job completion.
9. You authorize the technician(s) providing the service or repair to install anti-virus and any other necessary software on your computer to perform required services. All software will be deleted / uninstalled upon completion of the service if required and as required.
10. An estimate of cost for work will be provided before performing computer services/repairs. Estimates are not guaranteed.
11. In the case that you cannot be reached, work will stop until contact is established. Once reached, your decision to continue or stop will be honored by PC HUT.
12. Full payment is due upon completion of services, upgrades, or repairs.
13. Customers accept that they be up for a minimum service fee in the case that functionality is restored to the computer while still in the diagnostic stage.
14. We provide a 3 month warranty on our labour for general repairs and IT services. We provide a one year warranty on our labour for any new computer builds that we do for clients.
15. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
16. No Warranty for Loss of Data: Fixing and repairing problems with computers and hardware is inherently risky when it comes to ensuring that data is not lost or damaged in the process. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of your data, We make no warranties or guarantees, either expressly or impliedly, that your data will not be damaged and/or lost during any repairs or maintenance performed on your system. You are strongly encouraged to back-up your data or system prior to our technician attending to any repair. We can back-up your data for you for an additional charge.
17. The length of time varies for each issue, we can predict a timeframe but it’s not always guaranteed.
18. Computer service / repairs are provided as a service. There may be circumstances where your machine cannot be repaired. It will have to be rebuilt or upgraded with your permission.